©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



How do you protect your kidneys????

STEAK HELMET

Banned
Jan 14, 2007
95
0
0
IRONVILLE
I see all the liver protection formulas....


but how do you protect your kidneys?? I know high BP can take its toll on your kidneys, but there are other factors too that can cause them to fail...

what do you do to protect them or cleanse them???
 
I see all the liver protection formulas....


but how do you protect your kidneys?? I know high BP can take its toll on your kidneys, but there are other factors too that can cause them to fail...

what do you do to protect them or cleanse them???


I use a product called Uricare (Kidneys and bladder supplement) its by Himalayas the same company that makes Livercare. They make a few more products for different organs.;)
 
Cystone and coQ10 and a lot of H2O. Tren can be pretty rough on the kidneys if you're using that.
 
as I understand it, controlling your E will protect your kidneys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you let your E get too high then your blood pressure'll rise, and high blood pressure causes the blood vessels in your kidneys to thicken, which is not good.

So controlled E = happy kidneys.
 
some people use acetylcystine... to protect their kidney don't they?...they give it orally in tylenol overdose to "protect" the kidneys I believe...I see it on a lot of patients medication record to take it by mouth, I assume to protect their kidneys from some other medication...I should look into that...never tried it tho, even tho I have plenty of access, just read on wiki that it can increase tumor growth...so not sure if it's true but if it is that may not be a good suggestion
 
I see all the liver protection formulas....


but how do you protect your kidneys?? I know high BP can take its toll on your kidneys, but there are other factors too that can cause them to fail...

what do you do to protect them or cleanse them???

Exactly Steak. Bp thats high has a huge effect on the kidneys. I bounce around from anything from sythergine., milk thistle extract, to 100% cranberry, to water, arginine hcl to the true liv 52 made in india. Ive suffered some damage from years ago from a heart issue and creatine monohydrate , and I know some will say bullshit, is something that messes kidneys up so its avoided.. try adding a teaspoon in water.it does not dissolve.
Good thread brutha..


D2 easy does it with farm animals. They got feelings..:)
 
hiii ....if i take just 15 mg(dbol blue heart) a day for 4 weeks ... do i need pct nolva n clomid after tht or ths dose dont need a pct ?? thnx