©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



how long do you think - test in a pin

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
534
0
0
Unlike Mexican gear most Euro gear is overfilled and every 1ml vial of test 250 e I have is a little more than 1ml. I put the extra in another pin each week and it stays in a dark drawer, room temp 70 degrees. How long before it's not good to shoot it? Right now I have 2ml started about 4 weeks ago. LMK you opinions bros.

GregD.
 
As long as it stays sterile, it would be good for a long time. I would worry about keeping it sterile though since you are pulling it from an open vial and into a syringe and exposing it to the outside air.
 
gregdiesel said:
My buddy tee.... would you shoot it or trash it??
i would just shoot it along with the rest of the amp and just go a little high with your dosages. are you using galenica amps by chance? those are one of the few that i know of from europe that is consistantly overfilled.
 
I agree with Pin. Shoot the whole amp in the future and I would just inject the whole amp.
 
well there's no more room in the pin, that's why I don't just go ahead and do that. A 3ml pin just a touch over - one time I over filled and pulled the plunger thru the back and the gear went everywhere. I was f#cking pissed!!
 
gregdiesel said:
well there's no more room in the pin, that's why I don't just go ahead and do that. A 3ml pin just a touch over - one time I over filled and pulled the plunger thru the back and the gear went everywhere. I was f#cking pissed!!

Then save the extra and send it to me. Ill gladly help you out! :D
 
gregdiesel said:
well there's no more room in the pin, that's why I don't just go ahead and do that. A 3ml pin just a touch over - one time I over filled and pulled the plunger thru the back and the gear went everywhere. I was f#cking pissed!!

I'm afraid of doing that at times when i'm down to the last few drops
 
I've preloaded enough pins for the whole damn cycle before. I used them all without any problems. Just handle them safely and keep everything nice and sanitary and you'll be ok.

I've used alot of Galenikas in the past. Some were overfilled - some were underfilled.
 
gregdiesel said:
well there's no more room in the pin, that's why I don't just go ahead and do that. A 3ml pin just a touch over - one time I over filled and pulled the plunger thru the back and the gear went everywhere. I was f#cking pissed!!
so i take it you are doing 3amps at a time?
 
imdaman1 said:
I've preloaded enough pins for the whole damn cycle before. I used them all without any problems. Just handle them safely and keep everything nice and sanitary and you'll be ok.

I've used alot of Galenikas in the past. Some were overfilled - some were underfilled.

Yep that's the ones... the last 30 or so have been overfilled.
 
gregdiesel said:
Unlike Mexican gear most Euro gear is overfilled and every 1ml vial of test 250 e I have is a little more than 1ml. I put the extra in another pin each week and it stays in a dark drawer, room temp 70 degrees. How long before it's not good to shoot it? Right now I have 2ml started about 4 weeks ago. LMK you opinions bros.

GregD.
I'd empty the vial,personally.However,if you think your stretching your $$
What your doing is perfectly good & fine.Keep the pin capped,follow all rules of sterility.(exp? I dunno. 4 yrs. in a vial. So Im sure you're inside the margin of safety so far as plastic effecting the medicine adversely.)