G gavin Registered User May 6, 2011 77 0 0 Jul 18, 2011 #1 I need to do a blood test and I want to know if it’s long enough four weeks from my last test injection (12 weeks/500mg) for the test levels to be in order and close to a normal range... Pct : clomid two weeks after last inj 50/50/50/50
I need to do a blood test and I want to know if it’s long enough four weeks from my last test injection (12 weeks/500mg) for the test levels to be in order and close to a normal range... Pct : clomid two weeks after last inj 50/50/50/50
U upjohnny New member Jul 7, 2011 6 0 0 Jul 18, 2011 #2 It depends on which test and then it is determined by its half life.
T tyra10 Registered User Apr 28, 2011 32 0 0 Jul 19, 2011 #3 Once you finish your pct your good to pass the blood test.