©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



how old were you when you lost your virginity

I never lost it. I know who has it, wonder if I should aske her for it back?

16, but I was actually 8 the first time, she was in 8th grade however old that is, but never had the big O, cause there was nutting there to bust. Never had the opportunity after that until I wa 16. Oh and that 8th grader was the butt ugle too, but she was a neighbor and she was teaching me stuff and I was liking it.
 
14? 13? Damn... yall were some horny lil kids. I was too busy playing football and trying to get straight A's to get any tang that young. I lost mine at 18, 2 months into my senior year in high school. My girlfriend was 15 at the time, and had already been around the block about 50 times. I think I lasted about .03 seconds.
 
I was 16 she was 15. After that we did it ~3 times a day during the summer. Crazy ass summer. Wait that was last summer.
 
April 6, I was 16 watching Spaceballs on cable. I was done before it started and I remember asking her, get this, "was it good for you?"
 
I certainly can't follow up on 8, 13, 14... LOL I was 17 almost 18. My parents were religion nazi's and I had no freedom or I could've been getting it maybe at 15/16. Didn't even have my first drink until then either!!

Made up for the women and alcohol for all the years after... =)
 
Well I was 13 when I lost mine.....My parents had my older cousin babysit one Saturday nite....I'm thinking she was 17-18 maybe.....She started rubbing my dick and pooof...My first hard-on....She popped me in her mouth,dropped her clothes off and she was ridding me like a Kentucky Thorobreed...True story....It was downhill ever sense...
 
Lets see... First time I made out with a girl I was 6 years old on my parents hoop-d!!! When I was 11, I had a 16 year old say she would have sex with me but man, she was a fuckin whore. Said she wanted to teach me!

Then I was 12 and sucked my first titties. They were small at the time but now they are DD 34! I've sucked em' since they grew too :). Very, very nice.

First time I had sex was a few days after I turned 15. It was the first time I actually kicked it with this girl and we ended up fucking on my friends bed. I was fucking her for 10 minutes but I never came. She said she was hurting, but I know, she was so damn loose she couldnt feel it! Of coarse, I was still happy but losing my virginity was never something special to me!
 
old thread, might as well input...
I was 12..fucked a girl by lie'in saying I was 14...those Ghetto girls are nothing but neighborhood hoes~!
at 15, I turned a virgin into the neighborhood nympho, me and my bro's running trains all night...dam them good 'ol days
~Pimp for Life~
L~H
 
True story. I was 19. I was very shy in school and girls didn't talk to me. She was the base whore (military installation).
I married her. She divorced me 2 years later. She said I wasn't good enough for her.