©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



how to dose eca stack?

mr.nitrofish

Registered User
May 5, 2005
873
0
0
I was considering trying the eca stack (effedra/caffene) and was wondering the dose and time on vrs time off for this product. any feedback?
 
mr.nitrofish said:
I was considering trying the eca stack (effedra/caffene) and was wondering the dose and time on vrs time off for this product. any feedback?

A starting dose for a first time user would be, 12.5mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 81mg asprin (baby asprin). For weight loss, you can take this dose up to 3 times a day. I would NOT take it after 4 to 5 hours before you plan on going to bed, you could have a very hard time sleeping. A popular cycle is to combine it with clenbuteral, 2 weeks clen, then 2 weeks ECA Stack.
 
STEELADDICTION said:
A starting dose for a first time user would be, 12.5mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 81mg asprin (baby asprin). For weight loss, you can take this dose up to 3 times a day. I would NOT take it after 4 to 5 hours before you plan on going to bed, you could have a very hard time sleeping. A popular cycle is to combine it with clenbuteral, 2 weeks clen, then 2 weeks ECA Stack.
how about the ecay stacks w/ yohimbe. can women take yohimbe?
 
is the original stacker2 with effedra a good choice for eca or should I look elseware? only sorce ive seen that carrys it is g-x. id like to stay local if possible.
 
mr.nitrofish said:
is the original stacker2 with effedra a good choice for eca or should I look elseware? only sorce ive seen that carrys it is g-x. id like to stay local if possible.
stacker 2 and 3 were great for me. people have different reactions to the eph. though. gx will be my next choice! :cool: