©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



How's it going guys

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
1,730
0
0
U.S.
Just wanted to say what's up before I start posting and all. I'm a member at Aboard and Superior Muscle, and noticed a few good dudes were over here too so I figured might as well sign up here too. After 10 years of lifting natty and finally getting discouraged and fed up, I decided to take the plunge a little over a year ago. Glad I did, biggest mistake was waiting till I was in my 30's to do so. Anyhow, I sincerley appreciate all the knowledge guys like you all share. Looking forward to learning more and sharing what I've learned as well.
 
Welcome lots of knowledgeable bros if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask
 
Just wanted to say what's up before I start posting and all. I'm a member at Aboard and Superior Muscle, and noticed a few good dudes were over here too so I figured might as well sign up here too. After 10 years of lifting natty and finally getting discouraged and fed up, I decided to take the plunge a little over a year ago. Glad I did, biggest mistake was waiting till I was in my 30's to do so. Anyhow, I sincerley appreciate all the knowledge guys like you all share. Looking forward to learning more and sharing what I've learned as well.

Welcome to Anasci, brother. I have chatted with you at Alin. Once again welcome to Anasci.