©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how's the leg doin Psych?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Was gonna pm you, but i figured others might be wondering the same thing so made a thread.lol. i remember the horrible pictures bro...was curious as to how you're getting along with recovery and everything? Goin good or no?

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Last I heard he was bench pressing the staff members and banging his girlfriend . :sSig_busted:

Yeah...Love being home.

Wound is closing closing!!! My leg looks like a piece of bacon on it and by the ankle the wound is 1 inch long and 1 cm wide!!! Will post a pic. Can't see bones anymore.

My Tibia is still broke. So alot of crutch walking and resting. Magnus got me a really really nice supplement program laid out. Been doin gym 5 days a week. Back,off,heavy chest,shoulders,arms,LEG/speed day, off.
I can only work one leg so it turns into a speed bench day. abduction and adduction...that's it.

Pain way under control, it's just the edema. I' up all night just cause and wake up at 4pm then gym....so it's like morning workouts LOL!

I will always be thankful for you guys being there for me. All my friends and family(including you guys) made it alot easier. The auction from complete strangers made me change my view on life a bit honestly. I tip more and way more humble. THANK YOU ALL!!!