©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Hungry

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
538
0
0
Texas
Shit am i hungry.

what do you guys eat late at night. I've already downed a chicken breast 2 hand fulls of peanuts, some low fat yougert, and im starving.

This is my 6th meal today guys im goin to go broke before the end of the cycle.
 
Protein shake made with 24oz milk - 70 grams whey powder with a bunch of eggs and fruit and cereal and shit in it - fills me up to the point where I'm about ready to hurl. Tastes great though! lol
 
Protein Shake, Cottage cheese w/ green onions and 3 Tabl spoons peanut butter.
 
right heavy, right.

man i hate protein shakes with a passion. I manage to down 1 a day. Today suprisingly i've taken in 200g already, still another meal and a shake to go.
 
heavy said:
What you need to do is buy unflavored powder, and mix it with crystal light.

Lol....duh....why didn't i think of that....unflavored and mix with your own beverage.