©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



I am really liking this forum

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
132
0
16
I have to say, the topics and discussions here are excellent. I really like this board a lot. Yes it moves sort of slow but it's the content and quality that counts.

This might be a useless thread, but it's also nice to see a lot of familiar user names from pro muscle. Nice to be interacting with you all again.

Sorry I'm in a happy mood today for some reason
 
Well good to hear Money.....Great bunch a people I agree!..People just need to speak up..we don't judge questions ..hell we learn and don't admit it sometimes its human nature..post up guys..thanks ib
 
I have to say, the topics and discussions here are excellent. I really like this board a lot. Yes it moves sort of slow but it's the content and quality that counts.

This might be a useless thread, but it's also nice to see a lot of familiar user names from pro muscle. Nice to be interacting with you all again.

Sorry I'm in a happy mood today for some reason

This forum is where it's at for sure
 
Wait 'til you all get to read the 5th newsletter coming up in May. It may role some heads and pick things up here...lol.

That said, this board is a ton of fun to come to every day. AnaSci and staff have done an excellent job, way above what i'd ever thought could be done. They deserve a huge amount of credit!

This board is a gem for sure:)
 
The members here are exceptional, the information is invaluable, and the BS is left at the door! Long live AnaSci!!
 
whats up Moneyshot ;) lol

Rajjin what's up! Don't act like you don't miss me or anything :D

Wait 'til you all get to read the 5th newsletter coming up in May. It may role some heads and pick things up here...lol.

That said, this board is a ton of fun to come to every day. AnaSci and staff have done an excellent job, way above what i'd ever thought could be done. They deserve a huge amount of credit!

This board is a gem for sure:)

I love the newsletters. So much quality info when it comes to so many topics, like gear advice, health issues, brewing gear, sponsors behind the scenes, etc.

Glad you found us. This forum has definitely got it going.

Thanks Jello
 
This is the place to be. I can see you being one of the main contributors on here cos your full of great info. Everyone... let's make this place even better :)
 
I enjoy anasci. No drama, no cockriding of the "big post count" members.

Great source of knowledge and an awesome group of guys!
 
The term I use is, "the cock show" lol.

One word goes a long way, and that is respect. Everyone here shows it.

Yup... While most of us have our heads on straight and have come to simplify things over the years, even when we don't agree we don't feel the need to instantly flame and bash anyone who doesn't side with our personal point of view.

That one factor alone puts this board in a class of its own.