©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



I got a question

wolfyEVH said:
45 seconds???? is that something to even be proud of?!?!


It is when you're sitting at the computer in the family room with a pregnant woman and 3 children sleeping in the next rooms.

I can last long enough when needed.

I think.
 
thunderterd said:
It is when you're sitting at the computer in the family room with a pregnant woman and 3 children sleeping in the next rooms.

I can last long enough when needed.

I think.


and in runs a child and jumps on your lap as soon as you blow it........god i'm awful
 
thunderterd said:
It is when you're sitting at the computer in the family room with a pregnant woman and 3 children sleeping in the next rooms.

I can last long enough when needed.

I think.

45 seconds is some serious whacking...does that include wipeing down?
 
oracle said:
45 seconds is some serious whacking...does that include wipeing down?


whats more scary is that he actually timed himself...... :confused:
 
oracle said:
Your an accomplished pro


I've said it before and i'll say it again...I have no shame.

What if this is a serious problem with my nut?

What if I can't wack it no more.

I'm 27. My wife has constantly been pregnant for the last 6 years.

Wacking off gets me through life.
 
thunderterd said:
I've said it before and i'll say it again...I have no shame.

What if this is a serious problem with my nut?

What if I can't wack it no more.

I'm 27. My wife has constantly been pregnant for the last 6 years.

Wacking off gets me through life.


tell her to start sucking it more
 
i'm sure it will be ok....you never know it could just be swollen from all the whacking off you do