©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



i had a guyser :)

JCHICKS

New member
May 9, 2005
9
0
0
EARTH
well last night i had a round of my special mix (1-1/2" cc TE 1cc EQ) :rolleyes: in my ass (i use 23 1-1/2") stuck,aspirated,shot, and when i withdrew there was a fountian that shot out almost 2 ft got all over my sink,cabints,mirror.
i was hilarious, i obvisously went through a vein.
anybody else had a expierance like that?
 
I have had blood pour out pretty fast, and that freaked me out.

Anyone else ever aspirate and everything is fine, but when you are done and let off the plunger, a little blood comes back in?

What would actually happen if your gear gets directly into the blood stream?
 
flame away, flame away, but if when putting the pin in there is absolutely no pain at all, and all is well, i don't even aspirate. :eek: say what you will, but with this thread, he aspirated and still got a gusher. i've expereinced a gusher while i was injecting my buddy in his delt and this long 4-5 foot thin as fishing line stream of blood shot out and he about freaked out. it was good times.
 
a-bomb83 said:
flame away, flame away, but if when putting the pin in there is absolutely no pain at all, and all is well, i don't even aspirate. :eek: say what you will, but with this thread, he aspirated and still got a gusher. i've expereinced a gusher while i was injecting my buddy in his delt and this long 4-5 foot thin as fishing line stream of blood shot out and he about freaked out. it was good times.

I don't see anyone flaming here.
 
a-bomb83 said:
flame away, flame away, but if when putting the pin in there is absolutely no pain at all, and all is well, i don't even aspirate. :eek: say what you will, but with this thread, he aspirated and still got a gusher. i've expereinced a gusher while i was injecting my buddy in his delt and this long 4-5 foot thin as fishing line stream of blood shot out and he about freaked out. it was good times.

I never aspirated until recently
 
its just that people are soooo adimate about aspirating, i just do it. i figure, if there is no pain and your already deep into the muscle, then go for it. if anything, you may pierce a vein, or go through one. you'll be alright. and unless your going in your forearm (which i've heard of doing, but won't) then i couldn't see you piercing a snake-like vein. probably a small one.
 
If you aspirate and don't get blood, and then get a gieser when you withdraw the siringe, odds are you went straight through the vein. When you aspirated, the tip of the needle had already penetrated and cleared the vein...hence no blood, when you pulled out, the blood was free to flow and so...boom..gieser!
 
Freejay said:
If you aspirate and don't get blood, and then get a gieser when you withdraw the siringe, odds are you went straight through the vein. When you aspirated, the tip of the needle had already penetrated and cleared the vein...hence no blood, when you pulled out, the blood was free to flow and so...boom..gieser!
True. You can also barely miss the vein going in, but knick it coming back out.

I've had a couple of geysers myself.
 
ORACLE said:
from experiences where do most of you nick or go through your veins?

by far, without a doubt...quads!!! i've been pokin em a lot here in the past 4 weeks or so and about 1/2 the time i will either get a small drop of blood, or have a fat 'ol drop start pouring down the side of my thigh. but its all good, the amputations went really well. my wheelchair is frickin sweet!!
 
I had a guyser with my last jab. Scared me shitless but the blood tasted of test c so does that mean that if you get a guyser then that jab didnt work ie all the test was squirted back out.
 
jeffa said:
I had a guyser with my last jab. Scared me shitless but the blood tasted of test c so does that mean that if you get a guyser then that jab didnt work ie all the test was squirted back out.

I am sure most of it stayed in there. Just make sure and have an alcohol wipe or something ready to cover the site up immediately so it will seal up. Also, I wait about 10 seconds before removing the pin to allow the gear to dispurse a little better.
 
That's good advice fly, I leave the pin in for a little too. Also, I try to stretch the skin before I poke so that when the pin comes out the skin closes up tighter
 
steve0085 said:
That's good advice fly, I leave the pin in for a little too. Also, I try to stretch the skin before I poke so that when the pin comes out the skin closes up tighter

thats what i do every time, and it makes the initial poke easier.