©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



I have decided...

Aquascutum828

Registered User
Dec 25, 2012
300
0
0
Sweden
To run a cycle on test propp, Tren a and mast propp in April.
I think I will go for 100mg propp,50mg mast and 50mg Tren Ed.

I know that this is a good cutting cycle, but what's your experience?
 
Good for sure-

Honestly, for me and the way my body goes- I'd switch to 50mg Prop/ 100mg Tren/ 50mg Mast

Just works better for me..
 
Can you give me a reason why?
Just curious :)

This has been discussed quite a bit recently on the board justo ok through some of the recent post. I think a good one to read is "tren experiences" I have detailed the why and a few others have as well
 
So everybody is agree that 50 propp is the best choise.
What can i expect from 100mg mast?

Masteron will normally raise your sex drive. As far as the effect on muscle goes, it gives me a kind of grainy look and increases vasularity. I am running it now at 300mg a week as part of my cycle. It also works as an anti estrogen.
 
Masteron will normally raise your sex drive. As far as the effect on muscle goes, it gives me a kind of grainy look and increases vasularity. I am running it now at 300mg a week as part of my cycle. It also works as an anti estrogen.

No problem with the prostate?
 
No problem with the prostate?

If that's a big concern you should stay away from tren with its 500/500 anabolic/androgenic rating. I've done a gram a week of mast with no problems. And in my blood work my PSA number always comes back .2, which is awesome.
 
Ok here's the old bastards take. Diet to close to your target on aas basics first.
Use the combo you stated then. Think you'll have a better cosmetic payoff this way. Frequently nutting is a big help in staving off some prostate issues.
That should be no problem as long as you add some dost or prami to take care of tren prolactin.Thanks, T
 
Masteron will normally raise your sex drive. As far as the effect on muscle goes, it gives me a kind of grainy look and increases vasularity. I am running it now at 300mg a week as part of my cycle. It also works as an anti estrogen.

It's amazing as an ancillary- I call it the all in one!
 
If that's a big concern you should stay away from tren with its 500/500 anabolic/androgenic rating. I've done a gram a week of mast with no problems. And in my blood work my PSA number always comes back .2, which is awesome.

How did the 1gram of Mast work for you, Dudcki?
 
What are your goals?

With lower test you wont get the size you want, but you will most likley look better with higher tren. Less test means less sides but also less size. double edged sword in my opinion.
 
It was awesome! But after a while my wife was kinda annoyed with me always chasing her ass around for some:love1:

It's amazing how even 50mg eod has me going crazy- I ran 100mg ed for a bit and I think I fucked my dick raw for those two weeks... I love Mast!