©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

If this is tru, All sports should be played in Brazil

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I read that this week...I don't think it's the case. I just think he has the drawing power at the moment so they use it to their marketing advantage in Brazil.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I read that this week...I don't think it's the case. I just think he has the drawing power at the moment so they use it to their marketing advantage in Brazil.

Exactly Dana is all about revenue and fighters from brazil are going to be huge attractions there so I agree with you

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
You really think they would do that?

haha. not at all. but there wld be so much more excitement and less drama if they wouldnt test or hassle anyone for using gear.
not..."hey...everyone can use juice". but mayb.."we will no longer test for steroids"

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
haha. not at all. but there wld be so much more excitement and less drama if they wouldnt test or hassle anyone for using gear.
not..."hey...everyone can use juice". but mayb.."we will no longer test for steroids"

Yeah like it used to be in pride and dream over in Japan! Juice just didn't matter josh Barnett liked that when he got booted from the UFC for having deca in his system

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012

It would be great if it could be like that again!