©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



im feeling nothing while on clen

i'll be checking the quality of this shit,cause at 160mcg you should be getting something out of it.Have you lost any weight?
 
you should try the liquid clen from lion nutrition, if you don't feel that, then clen is obviously not going to work for you because that shit is potent!!!! :twisted:
 
mr.nitrofish said:

Have you taken your body temp. yet? If your feeling nothing and it's not increasing your body temp, I'd just go off of it. If you purchased it from where you said you did, I wouldn't question if it's fake or not. The highest I've gone on clen was 200mcgs a day. This is a very high dose that was broken up into 4 times a day at 50mcgs each. IMO, 160mcg's at one time is NOT a good idea! Your body temp might be elevated at 40 to 60mcg's and you may just not be feeling the sides, and your taking 160mcg's all at once!! Check your temp out before taking doses that high.
 
STEELADDICTION said:
Have you taken your body temp. yet? If your feeling nothing and it's not increasing your body temp, I'd just go off of it. If you purchased it from where you said you did, I wouldn't question if it's fake or not. The highest I've gone on clen was 200mcgs a day. This is a very high dose that was broken up into 4 times a day at 50mcgs each. IMO, 160mcg's at one time is NOT a good idea! Your body temp might be elevated at 40 to 60mcg's and you may just not be feeling the sides, and your taking 160mcg's all at once!! Check your temp out before taking doses that high.


its really odd, no tempature at all, accually im cooler than normal. ill just stop useing it, no sence in taking it if it dosen't work for me.
 
HE-MAN said:
At 160mcg and your temp is not up,really sounds like bunk gear.

but gnxl is one of the most respectable sorces on this board, how could they risk sending fake shit out to ruin there reputation?unless they got ripped off themselves and didn't realize it.
 
you may be one of the few that just is prone to clen and gets used to it. I had a crazy freind who took shitloads of EAC stack and it did nothing. some people kind of have an immunity to certain stuff. at least you learned a lesson. have you tried eac stack?