©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



I'm lovin' using slin pins for my oils

This is a very interesting method! Thanks for sharing the breakdown guys!
 
I've been doing this for years, it's a great way to go about injecting small amounts of oil (1ml or so), while cutting back on scar tissue. For reasons that allbeef stated above in regards to pressure, it is very easy to inject the solution through the needle. I prepare mine exactly as Rory described above.

If you are injecting into an area with slightly higher bodyfat, take 2 fingers and press into the injection site, and then make inject between the two fingers.

Ulter at AF made a video on this years back using B12:

Thanks for this!!
 
What is the smallest size pin you could use. I have been contemplating this idea for my TRT dosages. I have some 30 guage x 5/16" pins I use for my GH. Would those work?

Also are you doing SQ in say the stomach area, or are guys going in IM in areas that are leaner like delts, bi's and tri's?

I think 5/16" is too short for IM injections. However, 29g, 1/2" long are great. As the guys said above, warming the oil a little speeds up the process. I just take my vial and set it on my coffee maker hot plate for a couple minutes. That makes it just a little warmer than running it under hot water. And you dont have to stand there and hold it. Just dont forget about it, because with no vent in it, it can explode or push the top out if it gets too hot.
As long as you are lean enough, 1/2" pins are great for delts, pecs, quads, bis, tris.... Obviously they are not suitable for glutes.
 
Last edited:
Marshall, you would be surprised how easy it is. I get my oil in in less than a minute. I warm mine a little too. I make sure the pin is all the way in, firm against my skin, even pushing enough to make the skin sink in a bit. Then I massage the area a few seconds.

I'll have to give it a try in the delt area and report back. Always nice to give the glutes a break.
 
This method sure cuts down on the wear and tear to the skin:p
 
50CCs?!!! OMG !!!
the enjection sight would look like a football was under your skin. LOL
 
50CCs?!!! OMG !!!
the enjection sight would look like a football was under your skin. LOL

Matey how you been? Not seen you in years. Really good to see you posting. Will be good to catch up. Speak soon :)
 
Matey how you been? Not seen you in years. Really good to see you posting. Will be good to catch up. Speak soon :)

Hey there My old friend. I see they have the sight newly improved. It looks great here now. Ill be around more often now.
 
I was surprised to find out how many use this method!
Ive always been the 1" 3cc, no matter what site.
I always feared it would not be getting deep enough into the muscle.
After seeing guys like KH though and theBrick here share there experiences...Its obvious the insulin pin works as well as the 1"

Not sure I agree on the smaller pin being easier to load or even to push.
Sure it sounds good but from experience not so in my case.
If it loaded easy we wouldnt be loading from the bottom.

Im pretty sure I could push 3cc into the delt easier and faster then 1cc with the insulin pin
(talking oil base)
But Ive also read by some knowledgeable guys its not good to just fire it in there. It needs to be pushed in slow.

Im going to use the insulin pins more often and see how it works out.
Thanks for the pointer Brick!
 
Im pretty sure I could push 3cc into the delt easier and faster then 1cc with the insulin pin
(talking oil base)

That's what I would think as well...It would have to be some pretty thin oil (maybe EO based) to be able to go through the pin without major amounts of pressure?!
 
So 1/2 inch is deep enough? Who woulda thought this possible . What about high mg test or deca cause even in GSO it seems thick..I'm behind the times too.. Lol.. Guess it means I'm gettin older ..
 
It works. Just slow and steady going in.
I'm saying you can't just blast it through
Like in a 23. It'll for sure work though.
I've done it with syntherol, deca etc it's just slow
 
For me the best part is is opens inject site options I otherwise would have stayed away from just out of preference... and with prop and Tren A and the frequent timing... you are always looking for new spots :) I always make sure I have the pin real firm against my skin, and afterward I press and message that area to disperse well
 
Great thread Brick...I have been doing this a little over a year and it is awesome
 
Started doing my TRT doses SQ this week. Much better than IM every week in the glutes. May have to try the 1/2" in the delts when I blast.
 
Dr. Crisler has a utube video claiming that Subq test injections are just fine, and that the literature regarding IM has been slowly proving to be false. He recommends a TB needle over a slin needle, but I'm sure the slin will work fine.
 
The slin pin method is best when using 1ml or less volume injections. If you come around for a 2-3ml injection day, then it would be best to just use a larger needle and syringe instead of injecting 2-3ml from 2-3 slin pins. However, if you are on TRT/HRT or only doing 1ml volumes, a slin pin is great, and my preferred method these days.

A 1ml volume goes through fairly easy without much pressure from my experience....standard GSO/BA/BB solution.