©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



I'm speechless

WTF!?!?!

Ive seen vids where people have done shows that shouldn't be there but did it like a gag. My questions were other competitors back stage like,
"Dude you're a fuckin dick"

[ame]http://youtu.be/8KecmysuUq4[/ame]

this is good
[ame]http://youtu.be/aMXfcgOaDlw[/ame]
 
I don't consider that great posing. It's just dancing.

At least hold the freaking poses for more than a half second.
 
Holy shit....the first one lasted forever. Typically, they cut that off at 60s (maybe 90 in some cases---guess that one has different rules). You know...you pay the money to enter, show up for the night show, I say do whatever you want (prejudging is over anyway). I would hate for there to be a ton of competitors and sitting backstage for 3mins per posing...that would suck.

That second one...dude looked like he had scar on his head. You never know why people enter shows (and I'm not saying this was the case...he could have just been a huge douche)...but in some cases, maybe this is a bucket list item (beat cancer, tough surgery, etc).

The Mike P. video was well done....that guy was just out there.

-s
 
The Steve guy definitely had something wrong with him. I felt sorry for him and would never discouraged anyone like that. Even if he had no bussnise in the contest.
 
I was at a big amateur show here and there was a kid who just didn't belong and someone who I suspect was his dad kept screaming out how he was all natural. Well, intentioned I suppose, but mislead as well.

Hawk