©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



I'm the guy

taylor26

Registered User
Aug 16, 2005
25
0
0
47
U.S.A.
What's up fellas. New here at ansci and a little new to the game. closin up here on my first cycle in just a few weeks so far so good. However I'm no expert so I will be asking tons of questions throughout my cycles. I'm 26 years old. 6'3 205lbs,9%bf. Live for ball,surfin,and weights. I train at the local gym twice a day and keepin up with a balanced diet. See you guys on the boards.
 
taylor26 said:
What's up fellas. New here at ansci and a little new to the game. closin up here on my first cycle in just a few weeks so far so good. However I'm no expert so I will be asking tons of questions throughout my cycles. I'm 26 years old. 6'3 205lbs,9%bf. Live for ball,surfin,and weights. I train at the local gym twice a day and keepin up with a balanced diet. See you guys on the boards.
welcome to the board , and did i read that right you go to the gym twice a day IMO depemding on what you are doing in the gym each time you go that is a little much you may not be giving your muscles time to heal. what is your daily routine?
 
Yeah Whats Ur Routine Bro Just Because The Pro's Can Do It Doesnt Mean Its A Good Idea For You