©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



important pincrusher info

  • Thread starter Thread starter pincrusher
  • Start date Start date
P

pincrusher

Guest
just wanted to apologize to everyone who has pmed me lately and i didnt get back to you as fast as normal. things have been really busy lately with my wife @ i getting the house ready for our adopted daughter and also getting ready for the impending trip to china to pick her up. i just dont have quite as much time on my hands to be on-line for the next month or so so i ask that everyone please be patient if you dont hear back from me right away.
once i get back from china things should pretty much be almost back to normal... thanks for understanding my situation and showing the patience you have so far in waiting for responses from me......pin :)
 
Good luck m8,
my friend just got back from china today with his new 9 month old daughter, Lilly. He's over the moon, after nearly 2 years of red tape he's a parent and a baby with no future now has a great start in life.
 
Have a good one pin, and congrats to your new addition to your family.
 
I don't buy that garbage. I need an answer now!!!

J/K bro, but if you think things will return to normal pretty quick after you get back, you are in for a surprise my friend.

Little girls take up a lot of Daddy's time. They want to play just when you think you are ready to work out or go bowling.

I'm trying to imagine a big old hairy Pincrusher wearing a tiara and a pink boa playing tea time.

Wait, now I can't get that image out of my head.
 
DragonRider said:
I'm trying to imagine a big old hairy Pincrusher wearing a tiara and a pink boa playing tea time.

Wait, now I can't get that image out of my head.

Well so much for eating dinner tonight! Hope you have a great trip PIN, I'm sure you and your wife are getting pretty excited by now! Best wishes bro.

Good luck on the 3some with the China Ladies!!! :D
 
DragonRider said:
I don't buy that garbage. I need an answer now!!!

J/K bro, but if you think things will return to normal pretty quick after you get back, you are in for a surprise my friend.

Little girls take up a lot of Daddy's time. They want to play just when you think you are ready to work out or go bowling.

I'm trying to imagine a big old hairy Pincrusher wearing a tiara and a pink boa playing tea time.

Wait, now I can't get that image out of my head.
no tea time for my daughter, she is going to be a bodybuilder or fitness competitor :) and no im not going to be puttin on a pink sports bra either LOL
 
you should put a secret anavar powder in her drinks. just like the worls strongest boys dad did. LOL
 
healthfreak said:
you should put a secret anavar powder in her drinks. just like the worls strongest boys dad did. LOL
well i do keep the var powder in a container in the cuboards in the kitchen so she might get it out thinkin it is sugar and put it on her cereal in the morning LOL she wouldnt need my help kickin the boys butts then LOL
 
pincrusher said:
no tea time for my daughter, she is going to be a bodybuilder or fitness competitor :) and no im not going to be puttin on a pink sports bra either LOL
Not a sports bra......a boa. One of those long feathery things girls wrap around their neck to act like they are all dressed up.

Trust me, little girls can talk their Daddy's into doing a lot of silly stuff.
 
Hong Kong Disneyland

I doubt your new daughter will be old enough, but if she is and you are close to Hong Kong the brand new Hong Kong Disneyland could be a cool opportunity for you.
 
DragonRider said:
Trust me, little girls can talk their Daddy's into doing a lot of silly stuff.
i take it you know this from much experience LOL :) yeah you are probably right though as they can talk us into doing alot of non macho stuff for them.
 
pincrusher said:
i take it you know this from much experience LOL :) yeah you are probably right though as they can talk us into doing alot of non macho stuff for them.

Yup, I've got three girls. One of them hates me because of a nasty divorce when she was just a baby, but the other two have me wrapped around their little fingers.