©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Increase dose or switch compounds?

Powerlifter

New member
Jan 4, 2013
8
0
0
What do you guys like to do, increase the dose as you go or switch compounds? For a 12-16 week cycle

Weeks 1-4 500mg test/300mg deca
Weeks 5-8 750mg test/400mg deca
Weeks 9-12 1000mg test/500mg deca

Or

Weeks 1-8 750mg test Cyp / 400mg deca
Weeks 9-16 750mg sus / 400mg Eq
 
What do you guys like to do, increase the dose as you go or switch compounds? For a 12-16 week cycle



Weeks 1-4 500mg test/300mg deca

Weeks 5-8 750mg test/400mg deca

Weeks 9-12 1000mg test/500mg deca



Or



Weeks 1-8 750mg test Cyp / 400mg deca

Weeks 9-16 750mg sus / 400mg Eq
I have never switched compound mid cycle but I am listing for anyone else. Interesting question.
But I always keep numbers same
I never bump up dose.

[email protected]
 
I never did either with long esters. I’ve always used deca, Eq etc for atleast 12 weeks but I’m always open to trying something different.
 
Same here keep numbers and compound the same with regard to test...test is test. If running a long cycle might add in proviron half way through but that's about it for me
 
Both. Most of the time I just bump the dose up. I wouldn't bump it up so fast. If you want to put on quality mass extend the cycle and bump up the dose and stay at your max dose for more than 3 weeks.
 
I like doing 8/8 but for deca and bold I prefer staying on longer. You could start 2 compounds then after 8 weeks add a 3rd so you increase the dose and add in something new at the same time.
 
I try not to stay on too long so I prefer not to rotate compounds but it will work. I keep things basic and may up the dose during the cycle but my main focus is on my training/diet. Why don't you try both cycles over the next year and see what you prefer.
 
just use basics and focus on hard training and proper diet

basics to me: HRT test dose, Deca, Dbol
 
Most guys would be better served by improving their diet and/or training rather than changing compounds or doses, if I’m being completely honest.

But, if it has to be dose or compound, up the dose first. If it’s a longer cycle, or a blast and cruise, then change up the hormone.
 
I go off how I look and feel...
Examples:
-if I lose appetite...add MK677 or drop an oral(if on oral)
-if I'm flat...up test
-if I stop gaining...go back to trt/cruise
-joints hurt...add something to help

I listen to my body blast/cruise although My blasts are usually like 3weeks...cruise 4-15 inbetween until everything is in place(work schedule, training, food) and feel like I need to get bigger or harder depending what I will blast
 
Old School way, hit the receptors with the initial dose of compound, and if its the way of it, change out out your compounds. Agreed, Test is Test, so youre looking at the Anabolic side of it. The mention of a SARM is interesting to me for its new. Guys on the sidelines with them? ProHormones were the rage, have to wonder if they go the same route, no longer a conversation in due time.
 
I plan long cycles. and generally the ester exchange. (test enant, cyp, sust) but deca scares me. I've met a lot of people who have a decadick or have erection problems for years.
 
Next run 18 weeks
1-18 test e 750
Week 1-18 master e 600
Week 1-8 npp 400
Week 9-18 tren ace 300

sick
 
What do you guys like to do, increase the dose as you go or switch compounds? For a 12-16 week cycle

Weeks 1-4 500mg test/300mg deca
Weeks 5-8 750mg test/400mg deca
Weeks 9-12 1000mg test/500mg deca

Or

Weeks 1-8 750mg test Cyp / 400mg deca
Weeks 9-16 750mg sus / 400mg Eq
Me personally I would up the dose but only 1 jump either at 6 weeks in or 8 weeks in
 
What do you guys like to do, increase the dose as you go or switch compounds? For a 12-16 week cycle

Weeks 1-4 500mg test/300mg deca
Weeks 5-8 750mg test/400mg deca
Weeks 9-12 1000mg test/500mg deca

Or

Weeks 1-8 750mg test Cyp / 400mg deca
Weeks 9-16 750mg sus / 400mg Eq

I like switching compounds but if you are better off to start with the EQ rather than the Deca and then when you switch to the Deca use nandrolone phenylprop which is faster acting and better way to finish off.
 
Why not run Deca and EQ? Probably the most underrated, most effective mass stack nobody really talks about.
 
I like your first cycle. If you were going beyond 12 weeks I would suggest changing drugs and/or esters.
 
I like the first cycle but I would run it for 16 weeks. I would also not jump up in dose so fast. Start at 500mg and 300mg and on week 8 up to 750mg and 450mg.
 
Good question. I asked myself the same thing a couple weeks ago. After taking a decade off, I jumped back on last March. Did a cutting cycle of Tren E for the next several months. Now I am starting to bulk and I am thinking I could benefit from switching to Deca, rather than trying to increase the dose (which is already quite high anyways). So I just pulled the trigger on some Deca and will start running it when it comes in the mail. If interested, send me a PM in a month or two and remind me to post my experience in this thread.
 
Both methods have merit . Good to increase as you adjust but also change also creates progress