©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Increasing dosage of test in long cycles

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
My last couple of test cycles have been long (12-14 wks). The gains always tend to slow after week 8. In your bro's experience with longer cycles including test, do you increase your dose of test the last weeks to increase gains again? Or is it not worth it due to the increased level of shutdown you'll experience in PCT? Opinions?

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Your best bet for your situation not given any stats or goals. Would be to shorten your cycle to a 10 week cycle. Assuming your cycling it correctly regardless of other gear taken. You should try to deliver more test into your system after 2nd week and then gradually increase the dosage over weeks 3-7. After week 7 you should decrease the dose allowing your body to fall back into place with HCG and Clomid while finishing out weeks 7-10 and then continuing the PCT. Not to mention clenbuterol can also be an excellent cortisol blocker as well as give attention to an adjusted diet and workout. Your question is limited so I would like to know height, weight, diet, other gear taken if any. What your trying to get to physique wise.and where you got after week 14. Also what PCT you took.

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
I'm 24, 5'8" 176 lbs, bf% (I don't know, started off as 120 lb. ectomorph prior to training two years ago, bf still extremely low)

I've done a 10 weeker test only.
And am in my second test/eq/dbol cycle. First was 12 wks. This one is going to be 14.

All three cycles' goals were mass.
Never felt the harshness of HPTA shutdown in any of my cycles using Nolva during PCT.
All of my cycles have been highly successful (20 lbs +). And I don't feel the necessity of bumping the test dosage.

It just seems like the EQ is in full swing and rising the last few weeks while the test just seems to drop off.
I just wanted some ideas for your bros' experience. Thanks.

P

pincrusher

when running long cycles you need to not only change up the products you are using late in the cycle, you also need to change your training routine. what you are experiencing is stagnation, & saturation of your receptor sites. if you want to run a 14 week cycle, try adding some dbol the last 4-5 weeks of the cycle to help make the gains kick in again. you should also change your workouts for a couple weeks mid cycle to more of a high rep light weight regiment for about 3 weeks. this will allow your body to recover somewhat from the constant pounding it is getting from going real heavy all the time.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Riz you seem to have had an excellent gain in 2 years going from 120 to 176lbs. Without BF% it's hard to say what was accumulated as lean mass gain vs. Water and some BF if gained. But I can say this your approach to starting is some what text book. Can be good and Bad. Bad meaning at 24 you can achieve a far more amount of gains using a more androgenic/anobolic cycle. Your currently in a test/EQ/Dbol cycle for what seems to be your third cycle. They say Rome wasn't built in a day of course not it's because they didn't have the EQUIPMENT of today. Good to see your a planner and that your gains are of respectable notice. But like Rome lacking the equipment "You have it available". Basically give your next cycle thought of adding a more androgenic/anabolic combo. I figure your research or friends have offered some stages for you but when your body can make gains like your body has. Then props to you, and don't delay with a straight mg test cycle and Dbol. And seeing EQ in the mist for your mass goal is some what understandable but not needed. Fina would be a good alterantive and it's cheaper I am not trying to come down on your progress because man you sprouted as I can see. But when you start building don't get stuck with the fair quality gear when you can get better gains and still keep side effects to a minimum. Here is an answer for your Test Plateua try giving Methandriol Dipropionate a try. When taken correctly it helps increase the sensitivity to the androgenic receptors. So it can magnify your gear and in short force more of it to be excepted by your receptors. Denkall makes a good Denkadiol in a 75mg 10 cc bottle for the Methandriol Dipropionate. So in essence you can create a boost in the middle or straight through your cycle. It works well and in combo with Test/Dbol/ and my suggest Fina instead of the EQ Your gains will be consistent and increased by ten fold. Good luck either way.

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
To be honest, I've been very tempted lately to add some tren in the mix here to see how my body responds. I might give it the green-light in a few weeks.
It would solve the saturated receptor sites dillema I start facing around weeks 10-12.
I've bumped my EQ dosage to 600 on this cycle and am expecting the largest hunger surge I've ever had when the EQ shows its merit at the end. I think the Fina may just be the missing piece I need for some unstoppable growth at the conclusion of this 14 weeker. Thanks for the advice!