©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Injecting like 26hrs early?

justin96z28

Registered User
Sep 22, 2005
70
0
0
43
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
Theres a family emergency I need to tend to and my next shot is tomorrow, is it okay if I do it tonight, instead of risking going thru security with it, Ill be back in time to get my next shot just dont wanna fuck anything up
 
justin96z28 said:
Theres a family emergency I need to tend to and my next shot is tomorrow, is it okay if I do it tonight, instead of risking going thru security with it, Ill be back in time to get my next shot just dont wanna fuck anything up
:confused:
 
I hear that 26 hours early you'll grow a cock out of your forehead and nuts on your chin, 27 or 25 hours early is ok though