©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Injecting PURE GRAPEFRUIT (aka test-gf)

Just take HALO instead.
All the rape fucking will get you plenty shredded up.

And ya, unless the OP is a woman...40mg? What 3x a day?
I think u gotta start at 60 at least but idk
I never tried 40. I thought 70 was kinda weak but it works pretty good.
And it's cheap as shit if u can get raw.

Not a fan of halo due to its toxicity but I read that the baseline dose for var starts at 40, so I was going to try that for a week then bump it to 50 if I don't notice anything. I'll only have 2000mg of it so I wanted to use it for 5-6 weeks at the second half of the cycle and end it on the last pin day with pct starting 2 weeks after.
 
I can't imagine the results would be that great to risk taking grapefruit juice with med if you weren't 100% sure that it was safe and effective. That's just me though.
 
Very bizarre thread overall..

I can't believe this is even a question on Anasci...everyone knows grapefruit extracts increase the biovailability of orals. You don't have to worry about grapefruit extracts with any steroid. It is dangerous in medications that alter heart rate, blood pressure,pain meds etc, etc..because it makes them more potent, and therefore can be fatal.

Many PH's even have grapefruit extracts as delivery systems to make them more effective. It very well can't hurt to take this with your Var.
 
Very bizarre thread overall..

I can't believe this is even a question on Anasci...everyone knows grapefruit extracts increase the biovailability of orals. You don't have to worry about grapefruit extracts with any steroid. It is dangerous in medications that alter heart rate, blood pressure,pain meds etc, etc..because it makes them more potent, and therefore can be fatal.

Many PH's even have grapefruit extracts as delivery systems to make them more effective. It very well can't hurt to take this with your Var.

I knew it shut down the p450 enzyme, however I couldn't find any conclusive research that said it had an effect on orals.

On an unrelated note, I've been seeing a lot of people complain about above average PIP with BP test e....anyone experience this first hand? Ironically I'm planning on getting BP so that would kinda blow if it was true.