| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
Just take HALO instead.
All the rape fucking will get you plenty shredded up.
And ya, unless the OP is a woman...40mg? What 3x a day?
I think u gotta start at 60 at least but idk
I never tried 40. I thought 70 was kinda weak but it works pretty good.
And it's cheap as shit if u can get raw.
Very bizarre thread overall..
I can't believe this is even a question on Anasci...everyone knows grapefruit extracts increase the biovailability of orals. You don't have to worry about grapefruit extracts with any steroid. It is dangerous in medications that alter heart rate, blood pressure,pain meds etc, etc..because it makes them more potent, and therefore can be fatal.
Many PH's even have grapefruit extracts as delivery systems to make them more effective. It very well can't hurt to take this with your Var.
HOw's that 20 degree weather IB?!
:action-smiley-055: my accorns are hidden that's for sure. .. bastard...:spam:
What is bp test e.. ?
























