©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Injecting?

blic

Registered User
Feb 17, 2005
68
0
0
Hey guys,
Can anyone tell me if im doing something wrong when injecting? Its only my
second week of injecting and the problem is that when pushing on the syringe
its very hard to release the gear out of the syringe it takes alot of force to push it. Also to retrieve the gear out of the vial into the sysringe its difficult. Im using a 23g needle. Im not sure what im doing wrong?
 
Nope that is the way it is with some gear ,
I find that if I warm up the juice a bit first it goes a bit easyer,
the other thing you can do is use a bigger pin .
 
max lift said:
Nope that is the way it is with some gear ,
I find that if I warm up the juice a bit first it goes a bit easyer,
the other thing you can do is use a bigger pin .

Thanks Max.
 
Yeah - a 23ga is a little on the thin side. That is the smallest size I will use. You can't expect oil to travel through a tiny tube very rapidly - whether drawing OR injecting. You're probably not doing anything wrong.
 
imdaman1 said:
Yeah - a 23ga is a little on the thin side. That is the smallest size I will use. You can't expect oil to travel through a tiny tube very rapidly - whether drawing OR injecting. You're probably not doing anything wrong.

Thanks Imdaman1
never thought about that, What gage should I use ?
 
Last edited:
STEELADDICTION said:
I use a 18 or 20 gauge to draw from the vial and a 22 or 23 gauge to shoot with.

Whats up Steel!!

You never fail, you always follow through
Thanks bro..
 
blic said:
Whats up Steel!!

You never fail, you always follow through
Thanks bro..

So you finally started huh! I bet your pretty excited? Keep us all updated bro, I'm interested to hear how your cycle works out for you. ;)
 
STEELADDICTION said:
I use a 18 or 20 gauge to draw from the vial and a 22 or 23 gauge to shoot with.

You gotta watch those 18s - they are known to cut out a chunk of rubber stopper when piercing thru - causing the rubber chunk to fall into your juice.
Not that a chunk of rubber in there is gonna kill you or anything - it CAN clog up your pin when you're drawing. And the thought of something floating around in the juice is not really very appealing. lol
 
blic said:
Dont you have a problems getting it out of the syringe?


i use 20's to draw, and 25g 1 inch to shoot in the quads......takes over a min to empty the syringe, but its worth it.....try not to inject too fast either.....it shouldnt take just a few seconds
 
Yea your right it does make more sense that way..

I guess i was just worried that it was taking that long to empty the syringe. Since its only been my second time injecting
 
your not doing anything wrong

blic said:
Hey guys,
Can anyone tell me if im doing something wrong when injecting? Its only my
second week of injecting and the problem is that when pushing on the syringe
its very hard to release the gear out of the syringe it takes alot of force to push it. Also to retrieve the gear out of the vial into the sysringe its difficult. Im using a 23g needle. Im not sure what im doing wrong?
Just what everyone says,you're drawing oil through a pin.
tads tip:push a full syringe of air into your bottles before drawing to create a pressure.helps a bit.
 
Are you having problems withdrawing? withdraw about 1.5 ml of air into your syringe then inject into the vial prior to withdraw. Therefore creating presssure so when you pull back again in the vial, it flows right down the syringe no problem.