©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

injection spots make any difference

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I was wondering if different injection spots make any difference, i have always injected in my upper part of my butt, goin back and forth between sides for every injection, but i was wondering if i switched to a different injection spot would it make any difference at all ...

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Yes it would make a big difference for the sake of your but.
Spread them around man

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
You create some scar tissue with every injection. You need to move the injection spot around so that you spread the scar tissue creation around as well.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
When running a high dose(ed injections) I use to rotate from shoulders to ass so every 4th day I'd have to hit that spot again but when running a try dose I only would hit shoulders with a slin pin eod. There's quite a few spots some will hold more than others. How much are you running? The more you run the less spots you have to choose from

Last edited:

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
For ed injections I use glutes, delts, and pecs.
Only hitting the same muscle once a week

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Actually it makes a big difference, and not just about scar tissue. There was a study done that showed that injecting Nandrolones in the delts caused lower blood serum levels than injections done in the glutes. Probably due to being a larger muscle group and having better blood flow to the muscle. So technically, glutes>delts.

With that being said, I still rotate to delts just for the sake of convenience. Glutes, delts, quads is my standard rotation. I just go around the body in a circular clockwise rotation. Makes things easy, and keeps injection sites fresh.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Im doing 2ml eod injections , so i should proly switch it up then to glutes, delts and then pecs so im only injecting each spot once a week

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yep, I would try delts, quads, and glutes and keep rotating. A pin cushion for an ass gets old fast...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I like using ventro glute injections in my rotation...get a total of 4 glute shots that way. I guess mainly bc quad injections give me the most pip of any site. I still do use those every couple weeks tho

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
With quad shots you can track up and down 4 spots on the V lateratus. Also hit the rectus if they are big enough for 1ml or less. Traps are easy too

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Thank you Sully for liking that post. It made me aware that my grammar is shit and I needed to edit it.

Attachments

• tumblr_n4idw3GgD71tzo2ano1_500.gif
    tumblr_n4idw3GgD71tzo2ano1_500.gif
    134.9 KB · Views: 77

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I like using ventro glute injections in my rotation...get a total of 4 glute shots that way. I guess mainly bc quad injections give me the most pip of any site. I still do use those every couple weeks tho

Yea, ventro glutes are great. For a small muscle they can hold a lot.

Very few blood vesels and nerves from what I understand.

That said, I still rotate several sites.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I use to do 50mg prop 50mg winstrol eod in quads, delts, bis, and chest. Obviously I only did two muscles per cycle but I'd blow up and what a rush

Bear