©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Intro - shouts to mods

zombato

New member
Mar 24, 2007
7
0
0
Hello. Of the many boards I've been surfing through, this board seems respectful. Shouts out to rAJJIN and Kawasaki for being great mods.

Working toward rotating among d-bol, OT, stan, enanthate, primo, deca and some. Focus on shorter, but frequent cycles.
 
zombato said:
Hello. Of the many boards I've been surfing through, this board seems respectful. Shouts out to rAJJIN and Kawasaki for being great mods.

Working toward rotating among d-bol, OT, stan, enanthate, primo, deca and some. Focus on shorter, but frequent cycles.
Welcome to the board!! Any questions, feel free!!!
 
appreciate the kind words. Same as you guys were just here to help one another and learn some things along the way ourselves. :smoker:
 
Thanks for the welcome!. Expecting INT PCs. Will keep you posted on progress. Looking into a couple of DMTs. Would like to PM you to get any perspectives. Let me know if ok.
 
zombato said:
Thanks for the welcome!. Expecting INT PCs. Will keep you posted on progress. Looking into a couple of DMTs. Would like to PM you to get any perspectives. Let me know if ok.
Feel free to PM me what ever you'd like:)
 
welcome

Welcome! I am new here too, but I have found this board to be Amazingly High Quality ... no bullshit to wade through, thanks to BigA, rAJJIN, Tyrone, and top-quality admin.