97mboi New member Jan 2, 2013 5 0 0 Jan 3, 2013 #1 Hey everybody, A link to the newsletter was posted on another board I frequent and here I am. Looking forward to continue gaining knowledge here. 31 5'8'' 190 lbs
Hey everybody, A link to the newsletter was posted on another board I frequent and here I am. Looking forward to continue gaining knowledge here. 31 5'8'' 190 lbs
AtomAnt AnaSCI VET Oct 27, 2012 1,606 0 0 Swole-Nation Jan 4, 2013 #5 You'll really like it here. Very chill and no shortage of knowledge!
chris698 Registered User Oct 30, 2012 314 0 0 Florida Jan 5, 2013 #10 Welcome.... this is a great site!
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Jan 7, 2013 #11 Welcome brutha. Feel free to ask away or toss us all knowledge !
Ares Big Registered User Jan 14, 2012 510 0 0 Jan 8, 2013 #14 it is a great place thanks to generous people, welcome