R Robalo New member Jun 27, 2013 12 0 0 Valhalla Jun 28, 2013 #1 Hello. I'm Robalo, i'm from an old country in Europe and i've been living this life style for more than 20 years. I'm happy to be here. :sHa_thumbsup3: 40 yo 181cm 103kg 16%bf
Hello. I'm Robalo, i'm from an old country in Europe and i've been living this life style for more than 20 years. I'm happy to be here. :sHa_thumbsup3: 40 yo 181cm 103kg 16%bf
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Jun 28, 2013 #3 Welcome Robalo .. Great to have another 40+ to back me up..ib
T turbobusa Super Moderator - RIP Nov 18, 2012 2,901 0 0 Jun 29, 2013 #5 Welcome . Have a good time . Great vet heavy board here. T
Magnus82 Banned Oct 29, 2012 4,818 0 0 Out in the boondocks Jun 30, 2013 #7 Ironbuilt said: Welcome Robalo .. Great to have another 40+ to back me up..ib Click to expand... Same here. Us old bastards got to stick together. Welcome to the board!
Ironbuilt said: Welcome Robalo .. Great to have another 40+ to back me up..ib Click to expand... Same here. Us old bastards got to stick together. Welcome to the board!
big n wv Registered User Jun 19, 2013 34 0 6 Jun 30, 2013 #9 Ironbuilt said: Welcome Robalo .. Great to have another 40+ to back me up..ib Click to expand... I thought you were in your 50s now
Ironbuilt said: Welcome Robalo .. Great to have another 40+ to back me up..ib Click to expand... I thought you were in your 50s now