©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IP d-bol 50mg

nater

May 16, 2005
Are they supposed to look like 1/3 of a Tic-Tac?

Forgive my ignorance, but I was extended the choice of IPs in leau of waiting for the same NV product. The IPs look really small, so I was wondering if they were legit 50mgs.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Yeah, they're very small. They used to be 6mm diameter but I think some of them went to 5mm diameter this year. The orange ones are d-bol the blue are winny. Both stated to be 50mg, both have typically tested 44-46 mg (IP's own data). You have to really chew up his tabs before swallowing, because they have really been compressed to fit everything into the small tab. If you don't chew it, you're gonna be filling your toilet with undigested d-bol :)

Any new updates on IP by the way? I heard he was busted over a week ago and the latest update I heard was that they were even holding his family while he was out of China. That would be very shitty if he's done for good.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
stealthmeister said:
Yeah, they're very small. They used to be 6mm diameter but I think some of them went to 5mm diameter this year. The orange ones are d-bol the blue are winny. Both stated to be 50mg, both have typically tested 44-46 mg (IP's own data). You have to really chew up his tabs before swallowing, because they have really been compressed to fit everything into the small tab. If you don't chew it, you're gonna be filling your toilet with undigested d-bol :)

Any new updates on IP by the way? I heard he was busted over a week ago and the latest update I heard was that they were even holding his family while he was out of China. That would be very shitty if he's done for good.

Stealthmeister so are you saying that if you don't chew it then you're wasting it????

Talking about the winstrol tabs!!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Captain Canuck said:
Stealthmeister so are you saying that if you don't chew it then you're wasting it????

Talking about the winstrol tabs!!
Absolutely. IP's tabs are just so compact. Somewhere on his site he even says to chew them up. Mince them into a powder with your front teeth before swallowing. Otherwise they're going to end up in your crap like a pellet. All IP's tabs are that way, but especially the high dose ones compressed to 5-6mm tabs like dbol and winny.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
stealthmeister said:
Absolutely. IP's tabs are just so compact. Somewhere on his site he even says to chew them up. Mince them into a powder with your front teeth before swallowing. Otherwise they're going to end up in your crap like a pellet. All IP's tabs are that way, but especially the high dose ones compressed to 5-6mm tabs like dbol and winny.

Bah that's why I did not get anything from the tabs thanks I did get a lot from the injections but not the win tabs I stopped but still have a half a bottle left.

Thanks for the info!!!!

Oh one other thing the novladex and clomid you do not chew right???

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Captain Canuck said:
Bah that's why I did not get anything from the tabs thanks I did get a lot from the injections but not the win tabs I stopped but still have a half a bottle left.

Thanks for the info!!!!

Oh one other thing the novladex and clomid you do not chew right???
I've never used IP nolva or clomid. Depends how compacted the tabs are though. I have seen the IP nolva tabs though....I think they're the salmon colored ones that are much less dense than the winny and dbol, in which case chewing shouldn't be as important.