©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IP d-bol 50mg

nater

May 16, 2005
I've been taking one every morning for the last five weeks alongside my 2 ccs per week of ultra-cyp, and have only gained around twelve pounds. I thought d-bol was supposed to pack on the weight? WTF? Have I got some bunk shit or what?

finaman

Apr 25, 2004
jacksonville florida
Bro you have to eat eat eat eat, protein protein protein and more protein some. The gear dont work by itself. Start waking up at 3 am and drink a protein drink. And take your dbol thoughout the day. Sprinkle that shit in your cereal, your lunch and then a your steak at night. How much do you weigh, 12 lbs might not be that bad!

finaman

Apr 25, 2004
jacksonville florida
Bro you have to eat eat eat eat, protein protein protein and more protein The gear dont work by itself. Start waking up at 3 am and drink a protein drink. And take your dbol thoughout the day. Sprinkle that shit in your cereal, your lunch and then a your steak at night. How much do you weigh, 12 lbs might not be that bad!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
If it's lean mass, by doing cardio and taking anti-estrogens during your cycle, then I'd be quite happy and impressed with a 12 lb muscle gain!

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Looks like 15 pounds to me from your stats...and you did this in 5 weeks! Congrats bro. Can't wait to hear what your overall gain is at the end of your cycle.

Nitrateman

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
The problem with the 50 mg tab's is that you can't split your doses up during the day...Also sometimes the more potent d-bol tabs sometimes supress the appetite..I think you'd do alot better with something like Naposim which is 5mg in a foil pack or any other 5 mg tab so you can spilt it 3-4 times a day...The last d-bol i did was methabol and it absolutely supressed my appetite...It was almost like var in that respect...I switched to the 5's and my appetite came back...It also seemed like the sides were a lot less with the 5's...

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
nater said:
I weigh 210. Started around 195.

by my calculations, thats 15lbs, not 12. also, 15lbs (or 12lbs for that matter) is damn good for 5 weeks. so 5 weeks from now are you gonna say "wtf, i gained another 12lbs, totalling 24lbs, in 10 weeks. what the fuck is wrong?" come now, keep it real. 12lbs isn't bad at all brotha.

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
I'm also assuming that your chewing your tabs..?...I/P needs to be chewed...There harder than most....I chewed there drol and it really didn't have much of a taste...

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
oh yeah, forgot about chewing^^ good call. i've chewed his winny tabs and it tasted like nothing. he makes them so hard, you could literally shit it out if you didn't chew it, kinda like corn.

nater

May 16, 2005
I chew them up into a paste. They taste like shit, real bitter. I guess I was a little misled by their profile. It says the user can expect to gain 4-5 lbs per week. I only ordered them because I didn't wanna wait around for my cyp to kick in. Should I continue taking them through the whole 12 weeks? As per Kell's suggestion, I've been taking plenty of milk thistle. What to do?

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
I have taking it for that long before but I also have alot of experience with it also...I'll have to assume that your rather young at this...So ...IMO...I would not go past 8 weeks with that dosage....
Also I hope that you have nolva on hand because usually by week 5 you'll start to notice gyno symtoms if your prone to it...arimidex is better....

nater

May 16, 2005
Yaeh, I'm pretty new at this. This will be my third complete cycle. I've never taken orals before -- aside from winny. I've got some nolva just in case of gyno. My older brother got it pretty bad once. So I guess I'm probably genetically predisposed to it. The profile I read said that d-bol was just as effective taken once daily as is when spread out. I expected a dramatic gain. The 12-15 I gained, I figure I'd have gained from ythe cyp alone. No?

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
I took the same dbols....i stopped around day 15 because I was already up 10lb. Go to CVS or something and get a pill cutter. And chew the IP or they won't work.

nater

May 16, 2005
Those are the gains I'm talking about. I must have some fake shit. I'm starting my sixth week, and all I see is the normal gain from test.