©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



is this common?

powerpress

Registered User
Nov 22, 2005
31
0
0
Is it common for a source to want a minimum of 500.00 order...and only want western union to pay?
 
powerpress said:
Is it common for a source to want a minimum of 500.00 order...and only want western union to pay?
that's the highest Min. Ive seen usually 250-300
The WU is pretty standard ,but I know youre thinking what a great way to steal my cash.
Know your source or know hes reputable.
Is he on the board here?If we had them?
 
Last edited:
powerpress said:
Is it common for a source to want a minimum of 500.00 order...and only want western union to pay?
That's too high. Also, I take it that it's not one of the sources here, as none of them have a min. that high as far as I know.
 
Is he a bulk order source. I have seen a few bulk order sources that have a large minimum.