I think its a safe dosage range....750mg of test isnt really that much...if you have proper PCT in place there is really no need to taper down toward end.
How many cycles have you done before? What was your dosing? How did your gains go in previous cycles? I can still make gains from taking 500mg of test and have used AAS for decades. Others need more, but you should ramp up slowly until you find out what your body will gain on.
will bumping the test up do much half way through? Is it even worth it? You should wait to see how your body reacts to 500mg. It will just start to kick in good when you are planning to bump it up. And you will never know.
Thanks guys. I seen this before in cycles and was wondering what the benefits were. I had some extra sust and thought about using it that's all. So if 750 doesn't make a difference or will not make me any bigger I won't do it and save it for next time.