©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Its Friday....

  • Thread starter Thread starter McKenzie
  • Start date Start date
even after all the talk, wishful thoughts and humerous readings we all need to agree on one thing.....McKenzie is on classy lady who is also by the way "hot"...i cant blame anyone...
 
ben johnson said:
even after all the talk, wishful thoughts and humerous readings we all need to agree on one thing.....McKenzie is on classy lady who is also by the way "hot"...i cant blame anyone...
Heres a vulgar outburst.
I eat pussy better than ANY lesbian.
I believe I must be posessed by a 400 yr old lesbian spirit.
Theres no other explanation for my enthusiasm.
Anyway does this count for something kenz?I mean from a girls point of view.
Please forgive me,I dont know what has got into me tonight.
 
yes it is kell, and i don't have to work. just have practice with my band, get some grub, pick up some much needed pinz and start cycle monday :)
 
a-bomb83 said:
yes it is kell, and i don't have to work. just have practice with my band, get some grub, pick up some much needed pinz and start cycle monday :)
man I wouldve been happy to have forwarded you 200 23x1.5 of your your needed christmas present for free.(still in usps box). .toys for tots(over 21)
But uh,I think that may frighten some so forget it.Seriously.
No christmas for you!
http://www.getpinz.com
 
Last edited: