©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Its FRIDAY....

  • Thread starter Thread starter McKenzie
  • Start date Start date
M

McKenzie

Guest
oh yeah....Friday the 13th :eek:

Hope you guys arent superstitious....Have a good day :wavey:
 
Hey bigguns....I'm doing good so far this morning ;)

Do they still have Calvin and Hobbs around?
 
Yes I believe the cartoon is still around. Here you go!

What are you up to this fine friday? Mine is winding down - 4 more hours at work and then I'm outta here :D

Actually - I need to try get a gym session in this afternoon. Haven't been feeling all that great this week but think I'm on the mend.
 

Attachments

  • Calvin and Hobbs.gif
    Calvin and Hobbs.gif
    43.6 KB · Views: 16
Cute :)

Sorry you havent been feeling well....make sure you get your rest :)

I'm just working myself....goofing off in between when I can :D
 
Stevie Wonder says,"Superstition aint the waaaaay ay ay ay ayayay."
who knows (or cares) his real name is Steveland Morris.
...The great Stevie Wonder.



HAPPY 13th, COOKIE!
 
Kel, just checking out your info...You are 41 and a 6th year med student...took some time off, you did?...the part about you still being a mean mutha I know and respect LOL

Nitrateman
 
friday the 13th.......... did not ralize that til about noon today. hmmmm.....workout was ral good so guess its not all that bad of a day...
 
Nitrateman said:
Kel, just checking out your info...You are 41 and a 6th year med student...took some time off, you did?...the part about you still being a mean mutha I know and respect LOL

Nitrateman
Took ya long enuf to notice, my sig. has been ther a year...
yeah,Took a long time off.Butt found it is true Its never too late.
Well,not in my/this case anyway
 
kell11 said:
Took ya long enuf to notice, my sig. has been ther a year...


Sorry, I keep forgetting to put you first. LOL And who pays any attention to your signature when You have an avatar like that?

Nitrateman
 
Nitrateman said:
Sorry, I keep forgetting to put you first. LOL And who pays any attention to your signature when You have an avatar like that?

Nitrateman

Thanks,that's my wife...lovely isn't she?
I'm grateful for her.





...Well,Goodnight Friday---