©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jack3d

niko

Jun 30, 2009
N.H.
I am new here and wanted to let u guys know about a pre workout drink that i have started using.By USPlabs Jack3d I am not pushing this stuff u get it at gnc.I have tried them all,NO Explode,NO Vapor,ETC... This stuff by far is the best i have ever used it is cheaper than the others and has no fillers in it.
Doesnt make u have to take a sh!t 10 min. after taking it and the results are incredible.

I figured with times tough as they are and people short on $$$ u would apreciate the info.:)

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
I am new here and wanted to let u guys know about a pre workout drink that i have started using.By USPlabs Jack3d I am not pushing this stuff u get it at gnc.I have tried them all,NO Explode,NO Vapor,ETC... This stuff by far is the best i have ever used it is cheaper than the others and has no fillers in it.
Doesnt make u have to take a sh!t 10 min. after taking it and the results are incredible.

I figured with times tough as they are and people short on $$$ u would apreciate the info.:)

Definitely, I agree, I think its probably the most potent Pre workout i have tried.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Definitely, I agree, I think its probably the most potent Pre workout i have tried.

I'm not a big pre workout supplement guy but I'm going to try this myself.
Typically all I need is some good strong coffee and that all the kick I need.
Most of these supps like this leave me too jittery and jumpy.