Iceman74 Donating Member Apr 4, 2013 759 0 0 Jan 8, 2014 #545 5 Phoe2006 said: 1 look at those hips jeez View attachment 10122 Click to expand... Photo shopped big time! I think this one is another pic of her.
5 Phoe2006 said: 1 look at those hips jeez View attachment 10122 Click to expand... Photo shopped big time! I think this one is another pic of her.
Phoe2006 Banned Jun 10, 2013 4,826 0 0 Jan 8, 2014 #546 Iceman74 said: Photo shopped big time! I think this one is another pic of her. View attachment 10123 Click to expand... No tat on her right wrist not saying its not her but this is what I'm trying to get my gal down too after the loss of our child and her putting weight on. 2 I wanna ride there airline just saying
Iceman74 said: Photo shopped big time! I think this one is another pic of her. View attachment 10123 Click to expand... No tat on her right wrist not saying its not her but this is what I'm trying to get my gal down too after the loss of our child and her putting weight on. 2 I wanna ride there airline just saying
psych WPF Champion / Donating Member Nov 4, 2013 3,123 0 0 Chicago Jan 8, 2014 #557 4 Attachments 87a1a-squats_vs_deadlifts.jpg 16.4 KB · Views: 22