lycan Venom AnaSCI VET / Donating Member Nov 22, 2013 1,965 7 38 Jan 13, 2014 #965 Ironbuilt said: Get to bed Lycan..u got high school.. Click to expand... ROFLMFAO :sSig_rofl: no sleep for me. 2 kids and a new born with a nagging wife, Im not working and stressed about rent/bills & daiper duty 24/7. I dont regret my life but wish I was a 28yr old college grad alumni working for the gov. .. I.e: my sister in laws (who are better than me):banghead: so.. I get to stay up, look for a job, talk to you guys and w.e. else I guess.
Ironbuilt said: Get to bed Lycan..u got high school.. Click to expand... ROFLMFAO :sSig_rofl: no sleep for me. 2 kids and a new born with a nagging wife, Im not working and stressed about rent/bills & daiper duty 24/7. I dont regret my life but wish I was a 28yr old college grad alumni working for the gov. .. I.e: my sister in laws (who are better than me):banghead: so.. I get to stay up, look for a job, talk to you guys and w.e. else I guess.