| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
Guys. Me haz sad. Customs seized my gear order... 40ml of injectables and 300 tablets are gone!
I live in northern Europe, in a country which is usually considered "hard" to deliver to. I've just had good luck.. I've used 4 or 5 different sponsors without any issues and I've used this sponsor in the past too. Most guys here are not that lucky.. It's a risk that I was willing to take, even if I had to pay fines.You live in the states or abroad? If u live in the states then east or west coast ? I do research on such issues ..
Yes. But I'm not sure if I will use that reshipping opportunity because if I get caught 2nd time, fined will be much bigger and there may be other kind of "penalty" too.. I wouldn't want police to come to my home and find my juice stash. Laws are different here, we don't have an opportunity to order anything without using our names (except if I had fake ID's). It was legal a year ago to use poste restante with a "nickname" but not anymore.. And practically we are guilty if the package has my name in it, even if they can't find any proofs about money transactions and stuff like that.Tough luck Gohard. Unfortunately that's the risks we have to take. Hopefully you went through a sponsor that covers such things.
























