MightyJohn AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member Oct 29, 2012 1,252 0 36 Dec 24, 2012 #1 Who do You guys all have I'd love to see the old Cain come out and win back his title, but I dunno JDS is badass
Who do You guys all have I'd love to see the old Cain come out and win back his title, but I dunno JDS is badass
K1 Blue-Eyed Devil... Jun 25, 2006 5,045 1 38 Dec 24, 2012 #2 I don't really have a preference on who I would rather see win...As long as it is a better fight then their last one.....
I don't really have a preference on who I would rather see win...As long as it is a better fight then their last one.....
B *Bio* Super Moderator Oct 30, 2012 2,455 5 38 Dec 29, 2012 #4 JDS for the win! I hope it's a great fight!! I wouldn't mind seeing it go to the ground so we could get a different perspective!!
JDS for the win! I hope it's a great fight!! I wouldn't mind seeing it go to the ground so we could get a different perspective!!
Jello AnaSCI VIP Feb 17, 2008 759 0 0 Dec 29, 2012 #5 I hope it's a good fight as well and I hope it ends the same way.