©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Jimmie Kimmel

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
3,069
0
0
Tx
I was scanning the tv last night and noticed Jose Conseco on Jimmie Kimmel and they were talking about steroid usage and how Jose was alot bigger than what he was last night. Any one watch the whole thing?
 
I missed it :( I heard that they are going to subpoena Bonds, McGwire and some others that he named in his book. They probably have a hit out on Canseco now.
 
they already have, for whatever reason, bonds has not been subpoenad yet. it was palmeiro, mcgwire, schilling, giambi and maybe another.
 
TexasCreed said:
they already have, for whatever reason, bonds has not been subpoenad yet. it was palmeiro, mcgwire, schilling, giambi and maybe another.

Conseco what's amnesty for testifying.
 
Congress is made up of elected officials who are paid by my tax money therefore I have sent a cease and desist order to the House and Senate ordering them to quit wasting my money on an investigation I do not authorize or support.