©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Jino Kits

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
190
0
0
Lower`East`Side
Just wondering how popular Growth is here...if I was to add Jino Kits 100ius, would there be an interest from several at awesome "domestic" prices...thanx, guess u can say this is a POLL...
L~H
 
latino~heat said:
Just wondering how popular Growth is here...if I was to add Jino Kits 100ius, would there be an interest from several at awesome "domestic" prices...thanx, guess u can say this is a POLL...
L~H

If the price is competitive, yes.
 
latino~heat said:
Just wondering how popular Growth is here...if I was to add Jino Kits 100ius, would there be an interest from several at awesome "domestic" prices...thanx, guess u can say this is a POLL...
L~H
yeah i would be interested. :D
 
latino~heat said:
email me...
i will but give me a little time to get a new secure email addy. since my recent changes i dont currently have one.
 
I Think I May Need To A Sample Just To Verify Its Good. Gotta Look Out For Our Members You Know
 
BIGSARGE said:
I Think I May Need To A Sample Just To Verify Its Good. Gotta Look Out For Our Members You Know

Im on you wit this one...I always test my suppliers 2/3 times before really committin to 'em...especially INtl...