©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Just added test

Freejay

Registered User
Feb 3, 2005
877
0
0
53
Michigan
Well, I added Prop to my list today. Just shot my quad. I mixed it in the same dart with my Masteron, and the injection was painless!! Took a while to push 2cc's in.
 
Hay free ,
so what is the plan you where running orals only for a while did you finish that one first or is this a continuation??

congrats on the test I hope you feel as good as I did while using it.
 
max lift said:
Hay free ,
so what is the plan you where running orals only for a while did you finish that one first or is this a continuation??

congrats on the test I hope you feel as good as I did while using it.

I still will be taking the orals for another few weeks as well. I don't think the Prop is gonna bloat me too bad, as the Masteron has anti-estrogen properties.