©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Just like to Introduce myself

mr. wayne

Registered User
Oct 11, 2013
25
0
0
Southeastern, US
I'm glad to be here. I'm obviously new to this forum. I am a member of several others. The one I called home has been down for a bit and I started searching through all the forums I could find and when I came across this one I noticed a couple of sponsors from the forum that crashed and decided if they thought this is a good enviroment then it must be. I am happy to be here. Time to get to work and try to earn some rep. I am not new to lifting (or any forms of exercise be it body building(by no means a competive BB, Just like staying healthy and hopefully attractive to the ladies) or training for sports or as a former Amphibious Assault Vehicle Crewman in the Marine Corps I love some old fashion PT. To all the Devil Dogs here: Semper Fi! I also have a good decade of experience with sports nutrition and supplementation. Meaning I have researched and done enough to know you*can always learn more. Again I'm Mr. Wayne (joke from high school that followed me into the Corps) and if you will excuse me I would like to go explore the site and get to know my knew home. Thank You.
 
Hey glad you are here. Thanks for doing your thing with the Military.
You are appreciated. Post away and have fun... T
 
Thank You. This is a great forum. I may not have found it if my other had not crashed. I thought it was amazing when I found it. I was not naive enough to think it was the only one; however, I didn't believe I would find another so fast. I searched through fifty or so before finding my way here, but generally just reading a couple of threads gives enough information to know if a forum has quality members. I have to admit that seeing one of the same sponsors drew me in but five minutes late I was signing up. Thanks again for the Welcome.
 
Welcome Brother, Hell of a place here and a bunch of good people.