B big o X-POWERLIFTER Mar 20, 2005 592 0 0 May 18, 2005 #1 Just remember there are no stupid questions ,just stupid people asking questions... My old lady hates that when I tell her that because alot of the questins are really stupid....
Just remember there are no stupid questions ,just stupid people asking questions... My old lady hates that when I tell her that because alot of the questins are really stupid....
ORACLE Perfection Personifide Dec 7, 2004 3,069 0 0 Tx May 18, 2005 #5 TexasCreed said: no relevance whatsoever Click to expand... duh....uh....ok
Parker123 AnaSci's Hillbilly Aug 6, 2004 289 0 0 Florida May 18, 2005 #6 Whaddaya mean? Oh damn I think that was a stupid question
ORACLE Perfection Personifide Dec 7, 2004 3,069 0 0 Tx May 18, 2005 #7 Parker123 said: Whaddaya mean? Oh damn I think that was a stupid question Click to expand... Duh....uh.....ok
Parker123 said: Whaddaya mean? Oh damn I think that was a stupid question Click to expand... Duh....uh.....ok
Parker123 AnaSci's Hillbilly Aug 6, 2004 289 0 0 Florida May 19, 2005 #8 oracle said: Duh....uh.....ok Click to expand... What he said