©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Just switched over from pro muscle...

xchewbaccax777

Registered User
Aug 13, 2013
744
0
0
Just cancelled my account over there to come here and I can already tell that I am going to love this place. You guys seem much more relaxed than they are. Happy to be here
 
Welcome... And yeah this place is relaxed with really good guys who really know their shit. You'd be hard pressed to find the depth of knowledge and experience any where else.
 
This is an awesome forum. No hostility and a whole lotta bro love lol

PM has a lot of good people, but so many egomaniacs ruin good threads...
 
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I promise the stupid questions will be coming soon. this place seems like it's going to be an awesome new home for me.