©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Keep Phil Hernon in your prayers

I seen the thread title.... Thought he was playing around?
Is he really sick?
 
I seen the thread title.... Thought he was playing around?
Is he really sick?

Yes he was very sick. He's out of the hospital and home now. Pamela sounded very scared. I'm gonna shoot her an email and see how they're doing.
 
Think it's from speak to emal or text is off. . What made him sick dudcki? Thanks bros!! Hope he kicks ass on his sickness.

A pill made him sick and I think all the misspelled words are because he still was not feeling up to speed.
 
This has my heart so heavy. I really hope he pulls out of it and makes a complete recovery.
 
He is very sick. Hopefully it only lasts a few days. I wish him and the family my very best.
 
Turns out he took some unlabeled circummin (tumeric). They gave him some meds to rid toxins in his system and is slowly improving. Make me think twice about what i put in my body.
 
Wow! prayers for Phil and family. Very scary stuff. Get better soon .
Thanks for posting Mag82. T