©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Kiev "Gym"

But people are dedicated and go to it. Have a video of a 70-80 year old man working out too lol. Only 1 hot girl was there but I was told in summer its packed with them.
 
Seen pics of that place before. That's the definition of hardcore, to me. I feel spoiled thinking about the 24 hour place that I workout at now. I bet that's the place to be when the weather is nice, though.
 
It's crazy. I got a lot of stares I guess from my tattoos and biggest there at the time lol. Good workout but dont know how much I was really lifting lol
 
Kiev, Russia. Do a quick google search and there's tons more photos out there of the place.

It's pretty damn spartan, but there's actually a really good selection of different types of "machines". And a lot of ingenuity as well. Just goes to show, if you want it bad enough you'll find a way.
 
reminds me of the dungeon I trained at in college...my favorite pic is the tire buried half way in the ground for a seat haha
 
Cool pics seen the pics before somewhere maybe here or pm. Either way nice to see u posting again Rory.

Just goes to show u there's no excuses for not being able to workout. Where there's a will there's a way.