©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



King Kong

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolfyEVH
  • Start date Start date
W

wolfyEVH

Guest
I just got back from seeing King Kong and it was probably the greatest movie I have ever seen in my life. Everyone go see. Absolutely amazing. 3 hours long, but well worth it.
 
I will definitely see it. Going to see King Kong (from the 70s) was a reward I got as a boy one year for doing good work on my chores. I hope to make it a reward for my daughter for something she does well in the next week or so.
 
stealthmeister said:
Thanks for the review. I wonder what KK uses for his bulking cycles?


bet the size of the pin would be somthing to see,

I will check it out as well thanks for the review,
 
STEELADDICTION said:
Sweet! I think I'll take my daughter next week. Everyone who has seen it says it's AMAZING!


I took my daughter because they told me that kids could see it.
Oh man she got scared a lot but she told me she loved it. I'm a big woos I cried like 10 times. ;)
 
Last edited:
Went and saw it following your guys posts and I must say that it was EXCELLENT!!! I'd hate to fall into a dark musty place with critters like that...
 
told ya guys....i plan on seeing it again here next weekend w/ my family
 
If you cried through King Kong, I suggest that you lay off the Clomid for a bit...LOL





Captain Canuck said:
I took my daughter because they told me that kids could see it.
Oh man she got scared a lot but she told me she loved it. I'm a big woos I cried like 10 times. ;)
 
Taking her tomorrow. I think she's a bit scared but very excited to see it!


Captain Canuck said:
I took my daughter because they told me that kids could see it.
Oh man she got scared a lot but she told me she loved it. I'm a big woos I cried like 10 times. ;)
 
sorry , i dont get it i saw it last night and was very dissapointed with it, definately nowhere near as good as Lord of the Rings, imo.
 
Same here Canuck. Sometimes I wonder if God screwed up and gave me the emotions of a woman! Always get choked up watching movies. Can you say PUSSY!



Captain Canuck said:
I am a big guy but when it comes to sad movies I think I am a softy in side and I always cry at movies.

What a wimp I am!!!! :sad: