B big4life New member Jan 3, 2007 16 0 0 Jan 9, 2007 #1 hi guys! is l-gutamine useful?because I found opinions on both sides: yes and no. I'm not sure what to do! pls give me an answer.thanks a lot
hi guys! is l-gutamine useful?because I found opinions on both sides: yes and no. I'm not sure what to do! pls give me an answer.thanks a lot
M menace99 New member Jan 3, 2007 24 0 0 Jan 9, 2007 #2 As you think one the one hand there are people who swear by it and on the other side there are people who hate L-glutamine. I personaly used few times and I have seen noticeble results.
As you think one the one hand there are people who swear by it and on the other side there are people who hate L-glutamine. I personaly used few times and I have seen noticeble results.
E euro33 Registered User Jan 3, 2007 38 0 0 Jan 9, 2007 #3 If u have money... and if u take 40-50g/d then u'll have some benefits
M maximan New member Jan 3, 2007 21 0 0 Jan 9, 2007 #4 maybe a chelate like Mg-glycyl-glutamine has a powerful potential instead glutamin product
4 4everyoung Registered User Jan 3, 2007 29 0 0 Jan 9, 2007 #5 I don't use any glutamine based product
ZEDR2 New member Oct 31, 2006 10 0 0 Jan 9, 2007 #6 Very odd that all 5 of you joined this month and have 2 posts and completed this entire thread in 13 mins. I smell trolls. :sniper:
Very odd that all 5 of you joined this month and have 2 posts and completed this entire thread in 13 mins. I smell trolls. :sniper:
Big A IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin Sep 10, 2005 489 0 16 Jan 10, 2007 #7 ZEDR2 said: Very odd that all 5 of you joined this month and have 2 posts and completed this entire thread in 13 mins. I smell trolls. :sniper: Click to expand... Maybe they have no lives? LOL j/k guys, good to see useful contributions.
ZEDR2 said: Very odd that all 5 of you joined this month and have 2 posts and completed this entire thread in 13 mins. I smell trolls. :sniper: Click to expand... Maybe they have no lives? LOL j/k guys, good to see useful contributions.