©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Largest most expensive house

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolfyEVH
  • Start date Start date
W

wolfyEVH

Guest
http://updowncourt.com/video/udc_sky_512k.wmv

check out this video...the place is called Updown Court. Your neighbors would be the queen and elton john. like 58 acres. a 134 million dollar home. bowling alley, movie theater, heated driveways and tennis courts, stables, 2 indoor pools and 2 outdoor pools, you name it.......
 
wolfyEVH said:
http://updowncourt.com/video/udc_sky_512k.wmv

check out this video...the place is called Updown Court. Your neighbors would be the queen and elton john. like 58 acres. a 134 million dollar home. bowling alley, movie theater, heated driveways and tennis courts, stables, 2 indoor pools and 2 outdoor pools, you name it.......
Sweet! Looks like my place..... Ya right.

Elton John IS a queen. :p
 
tee said:
Is whata sin? being a queen? :D
yeah that too? but on that subject.If i were a female I think I would have to be a lesbian,I mean men are repugnant utilitarian beasts.I would opt for the soft skin and all that make the female form appealing....
Meanwhile,no I was talking about decadence.Is that a sin or at what point does it become one?
dont misunderstand me,it's better to have than to have not...Money greases the wheels no doubt.nothing wrong with that....
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
kell11 said:
yeah that too? but on that subject.If i were a female I think I would have to be a lesbian,I mean men are repugnant utilitarian beasts.I would opt for the soft skin and all that make the female form appealing....
Meanwhile,no I was talking about decadence.Is that a sin or at what point does it become one?
dont misunderstand me,it's better to have than to have not...Money greases the wheels no doubt.nothing wrong with that....
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I think that it matters what you do in the house, not how big or expensive it it. You could own that house and run 24 hour prayer services for blind amputee midgets, on the same token you could also run 24 hour orgies with the same.
 
I saw that Trump is building a bigger house in West Palm Beach Florida that is supposed to be the most expensive piece of private real estate in the world.
 
crazy house. my brother lives next to Deion Sanders, he's got a crazy house also. has a closet thats like 5,000sq ft a 15 car garage, a bowling alley, its huge